5.10.2013

Lusting After...



Camera Accessories!

 To go with my fancy new camera which I am just over the moon about. Cannot believe I finally am the proud owner of a Nikon 3200! I purchased one last christmas and returned it that same day because I just couldn't handle having spent that much money on one item. I have commitment problems with purchases over $50, but I guess I am working on that! Here are a few camerastraps that I just can't get over. I am hoping to buy one before all our trips this summer!




I love this leather strap from the etsy store, which has so many beautiful straps that look to be reallygreat quality as well as being cute!




Or this strap cover which is so cute, from this  store!

 The other one is more my price range, and this one is even better at $14 at this etsy store



And just when I thought I had my decision made, I saw this  one and totally fell in love.. with a camera strap I know. But look at it, can you blame me?

All these patterns are kind of reminding me of the patterns I've been looking to decorate our new apartment with. I might have a problem here, whoops!

0 comments: