5.19.2013

Livin' for the weekends.



Right now I am living for the weekends. My job isn't exactly fulfilling and can definitely be stressful. Lets just say the girl before me had to be put on anti-anxiety meds just to cope and I am certainly not looking to do that! But at the same time I am so thankful for a full-time position, which can be so hard to come by these days!

 
This weekend definitely didn't let me down, but I hate to see it go! Sunday nights are always so sad, where Saturdays are so hopeful and brimming with plans and possibilities for the weekend. This weekend we got to see some of our college friends that have since then moved to other places.  We laughed, ate good food at favorite restaurants, played pool, and tried the new creamery in town!

Both couples are engaged and we loved catching up and hearing about grad school and their wedding plans. Its so hard to believe that this time last year we were in the throws of pulling together our own July wedding!

 




 








0 comments: