5.17.2013

High Five for Friday

1. My husband is done with classes for a while which also mean he doesn't have get a lot of shifts at work, since they don't run as many buses during the summer... which mean LOTS more time together in the evening. Its been so nice cooking and eating dinner together and watching movies (no cable).

2. Last weekend was spent with the in-laws and it was such a great get-away. A wonderful Mother's Day weekend for sure, even if I missed my own momma.

3. One of my best friend's got engaged this week! So very excited for her and her new fiance!

4. Women's Health Magazines. LOVE. I got a subscription for my birthday and everytime I see one of those babies sitting in my mailbox my day is made!

5. Getting to stop at this old country store near my work whenever I am out running errands. Dr. Pepper in a glass bottle is just the best.

Linking up with Lauren again this Friday!




 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg



0 comments: