5.24.2013

High Five for Friday

This is my third week linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday and I am really enjoying it! It is a great oppurtunity to look back on the week and find joy and a spirit of thankfulness in the moments and experiences you have been blessed with in the last week.





1. Coffee. Sometimes it is what gets you through in the mornings, and over the crest of tired grumpiness.

2. Packages on your doorstep from J.Crew that are the results of moments of weakness.

3. Egg and avocado on good toast, is THE best! I willl eat it here, there and everywhere.

4. Getting my nails done on Monday with a friend. Oh the LUXURY! Wish we could do that every week, I keep staring happily at my perfect blush nails.

5. Getting away to my friend's lake house for the night on Tuesday, was PERFECT! Made the work week that much more managable. There was wine, pizza, thunderstorms, and friends... beautiful.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these kind of posts! :) and i'll have to try the egg and avocado on toast sometime! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

thanks so much xoxo Randa

http://simplyranda.blogspot.com/