5.01.2013

A Weekend in Charleston.

All semester I have been trying to make it down to visit one of my sweet friends who is spending her last semester of Grad school in Charleston for an externship. And I finally I made it down to see her and we had the best weekend! I really needed the break, and my wanderlust really needed feeding. 


We helped her tie up some of the loose ends of her bucket list for her time in Charleston. We went to the Farmer's Market at Marion Square, shopped at the market and in king street. My poor wallet, I did NOT come home empty handed! Oops! We had lunch at Verve, a great salad place, and witnessed a seven year old killing it on the violin on King St. Saturday night w went to the swanky roof top bar at the market Pavilion hotel, and ate nestle toll house pie at kinskies. And Sunday we ate at Homing Grill, a favorite for locals and tourists a like. I got their huevos rancheros and it was just delicious. We also saw the famously ancient Angel Oak tree, and walked the old bridge in Mount Pleasant! We had so much fun visiting with Erika, definitely worth the driving time.












0 comments: