5.15.2013

Four Favorites


J.Crew Factory is having a really great sale with 30% off your total purchase using the code SALE30! So naturally I wandered over and picked out a few for today's four favorites, which I also ended up adding to my closet as well. Cannot wait for them to arrive! They are going to be some great staples for both work and our vacations coming up this summer. Speaking of which I am so stinking excited for our California trip in June, it is definitely what is getting me through each work week. I can't wait to spend time with all of my sweet family and see my cousin and her fiance finally tie the knot!

(I also seem to have a little unintentional patriotic theme happening here)





 
Linking up with    Let it Be Beautiful for today's Four Favorites Post!

 

2 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

I got a gingham top from Old Navy that I just LOVE!! And every girl needs a pencil skirt!!! :) Super fab choice, lady!!

Erin James said...

What a lovely blog you have :) Just stumbled upon it, love the chevron background!

That skirt is so pretty!

Excited to follow ya via GFC!

XO
Erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com