5.02.2013

Lunch Break Links

Here are a few links I have been perusing on my lunch break, and I thought I'd share them with you all.  Since its just no fun keeping them all to yourself!


1.) My drink of choice is always a good margarita, and this margarita from Glitter Guide looks perfect for Cinco de Mayo celebrations!

2.) Avocados are one of my favorite foods, and i just love all the creative ways people cook with them. I can't wait to try this recipe from Joy the Baker that she adapted from an awesome new cookbook, Absolutely Avocados by Gaby Dalkins, which I can't wait to get my hands on!

3.) If I won a shopping spree I'd probably want it to be at J.Crew , and while there is no shopping spree in the works for me they are having a 25% off sale! Use code SPRINGBEST. Or HELLOMAY if you are shopping at J.Crew Factory.

4.) What is right age to have a baby? Babble interviews real moms about what they think.

5.) How cute is this video? My husband showed it to me last night, and that little girls laugh is just so infectious!

6.) I recently happened upon this awesome online boutique via The Small Things Blog blog. Everything in their inventory is under $25, and all they pieces are gorgeous!


0 comments: