6.21.2013

High Five for Friday


Linking with Lauren in this week for High Five for Friday!

1. Wednesday was Phil's and my first time flying on a plane together! It was a long day of travel but we had fun.

2. My favorite travel tradition (especially if I am flying alone) is to get a cup of Starbucks and a magazine I wouldn't normally splurge on while I wait for the flight.

3. We are staying at a house we rented with some of my extended family and it been so great to spend time with them.

4. We explored the city yesterday, and Phil was so excited to see al the sights in San Francisco.

5. Per family tradition, we try to go to a major league baseball game in whatever big city we are visiting. So last night we of course caught a giants game! And another uncle and cousin met up with us at the game!






0 comments: