6.25.2013

California lovin'






We have been having the best time in California this week, and I am SO sad that today is our last full day. Its been so fun getting to share the husband with all my family and watch him interact and them just love him. My cousin's wedding was beautiful and I had so much fun watching him dance with my aunt and laugh with my cousins. It's been a blast to watch him see and explore this new place. He has never been to California, and my whole family has had the best time showing him all of our favorite places. He has been like a kid in a candy shop, and its been so fun for everyone to see his enthusiasm. Its been such a great week and I feel undeniably blessed, by my family and my husband. Its so hard to say goodbye to everyone, but knowing that I will see them next month for the next family wedding makes it a little easier. 

0 comments: