6.07.2013

High Five for Friday

Ah and Friday has finally arrived, it been one of those weeks where I was sure this wonderful day might never arrive! Linking up with Lauren  again over here. FIVE things that made life good this week....


 
 
1. Starting to pick up some odds and ends for our new apartment and I am getting so excited to move in and put it all together. We got an old dresser (which I can't wait to slap some paint on and new hardware) , a quilt on major sale at anthro, and a few other odds and ends.

2. I joined the gym my husband has been going to because I am trying to get back in shape and just plain old healthy. (Also I have brought a salad and a piece of fruit everyday for lunch this week. Proud.)

3. My sweet co-worker gave me a gift of a Mary Kay lipstick and gloss, which was so sweet. And even better the proceeds went to help victims of the Oklahoma tornados. How neat! Beauty products and philinthropy, love it!

4. Coffee, I think coffee is probably a highlight of every week for me. BUT yesterday I went to Panera on my way to work and I was given a FREE large coffee!

5. One night this week we drove down the mountain to have dinner with one of my husband's army buddies and his family. It was such a fun time, and us ladies had cocktails (pearl diver anyone?) and we got to watch cable! (oh the little things in life)












1 comments:

Rebecca and Lori said...

How exciting about your apartment... and scoring a free coffee? NICE!
Have a great weekend!
Lori