6.06.2013

A bridal shower extravaganza weekend

This last weekend was the weekend of bridal showers. Friday I drove to my hometown after work to go to my dear friend's fiesta themed bridal shower. There were lots of good friends, margaritas, and burritos, I mean what more could you ask for? (I brought my camera, but naturally forgot to take any photos) Saturday, that same friend was thrown another shower which was just beautiful and had the sweetest pinwheel decorations.

Myself and the bride, my college roomate.

All the bridesmaids together.


And on Sunday, there was a third shower for another dear friend of mine at this awesome bakery in town. The cake was fantastic, and the venue amazing! I will have to keep it in mind for any showers I have to throw in the future. They had this little party room that was Pottery Barn chic. AND she made a wishlist at Anthroplogie and she got the BEST stuff. I am wishing I had done that for mine. Anthro's home stuff... swoon.



1 comments:

Renee said...

Way to tell me you started blogging again! :p