12.05.2013

One of those mornings..

I had one of those perfect mornings. It was overcast but not actually raining, and I kind of love weather like that. I had an interview in a nearby city, and lo and behold right across the street was a Trader Joes. I have heard the many joys and mercies of Trader Joe's but have never experienced it myself. And man was it glorious! There were so many things that I would have loved to take home with me. They had the cutest little herbs plants shaped like trees, wreaths and garlands and that was before I even got
inside.


This is what I walked out with, plus some salmon and ravioli that were already in the fridge at this point.



I cannot wait to break into this hot chocolate tonight when Phil gets home from work. I have been completely obsessed with hot chocolate lately. Oh! and the hummus was less than two dollars. That NEVER happens at the grocery store!



When I left Trader Joe's I stopped at the local favorite smoothie shop and stopped in one of my favorite stores to work on my christmas shopping. It was just an all around good morning, one that leaves you content and joyful. It's the little things. 

0 comments: