11.14.2013

Office Inspo

Well we have lived in our apartment going on three months now and I have finally decided to attack my  office/guest room. I have been job searching and writing on the couch in various positions that aren't exactly comfortable and probably terrible for my back. So I have decided to actually get a chair for my office (novel concept) and hang some things on the wall and make the space inspiring and productive. Here are a few images from Pinterest (of course) to inspire this creative process, if you will. How did we ever live/decorate with out pinterest?

Love the simplictity of the white desk. A prevailing theme throughout my inspiration photos as you will notice I am sure.


I love the eclectic yet cohesive look of the white minimalist desk  paired with the vibrant rug and vintage shape of the chair. Which also looks classy yet comfortable, the end goal for all things, yes?

These cork boards are actually trivets from Ikea. Love the possibilities with these. 

Our office/guest room is small and dual purpose so my desk is naturally near a corner so these shelves would be perfect. 

Similar look as the others with the white desk, but I love the the strings of lights and the lamp. 


I am so excited to see this finished, although al things worth having take time and money, ie time to find the perfect affordable pieces.

1 comments:

Kaysie said...

Jealous you get to decorate! My husband is also military and we're currently only a base for training, so I'll be gone again come 7 months. I can't wait until we get somewhere more permanent so I can do home makeovers. Make sure you post before and afters :)