11.21.2013

My Fall Uniform

During this unemployed stage of my life, unless I am going to a job interview I am dressed pretty casually. And this outfit right here has been my everyday uniform, you can ask my neighbors. I snagged a green military style jacket a couple years ago from Old Navy and I have been wearing it endlessly this season. The black skinnies are classic and comfy, paired with a loose charcoal t-shirt, and I have been dressing it up with my Jcrew elephant necklace and long earrings. Here is a quick selfie of  my fall uniform with the jewelry and my goofy face.



Fall Uniform

Topshop long sleeve top / Madewell military jacket / Old Navy black jegging / Converse white shoes




Do you have a fall uniform that you always find yourself reaching for on casual days?

1 comments:

Kaysie said...

I feel you on the unemployed wardrobe. And then we got a puppy so things around here are more like sweatpants and t-shirts...