8.09.2013

High Five for Friday




1. My sweet friends Anna and Gabe became man and wife on Sunday! It was such a beautiful ceremony!

2. Starting to gather things together for our new place, which we move into next week! I am just loving our new couch I can see many wonderful naps and Harry Potter viewings happening from this spot.

3. Fro-yo dates with my sweet friend Renee! As former roommates, its so nice to live in the same city once again. Its so fun seeing her settle into life with her new husband.

4. My mom, her best friend, and myself are currently at the beach on our annual beach trip. We've been going to the beach every summer for 5 years now and its always a special time with my mom and another mom I claim as mine too.

5. AND... the most exciting news.. we are getting a puppy!! I went by the breeder and picked my little girl out and we are driving home tomorrow and picking her up to take home with me forever!

0 comments: